PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, April 18, 2011

Birthday Celebration Pail...

 

One year for my birthday my mother-in-law ordered, on-line, a birthday cake package that included balloons, party blowers, candles, confetti, and a cake...... of course.

It was adorable...

... and very clever.

So, I thought it would be super duper simple to create a birthday package similar to the one I received a few birthday's ago.

Here's what I did:

My local craft store has these really cute paint pails in three different sizes. Some are solid and some are clear. I decided to go with the gallon sized clear pail. In it I placed homemade brownies, party blowers, confetti, and balloons. I added some grass filler and taped a decorative ribbon around the center of the pail with a cute paper cupcake die cut, that I mounted on green scrap booking paper cut into a circle. I embellished the green backing with a few eight point star die cut pieces... just to make it pop.

Totally cute... and probably half the price I would have paid to order something similar on-line. Also a bonus... it's personalized by little ol' me.

I love anything you can change up and add your own touches to. You could easily place these items in a decorative box...... so cute! Change the brownies to cupcakes... or cake pops... I think you get the idea.

So, the next time you're in need of purchasing a birthday gift... try this idea out!

You can find the brownie recipe that I used HERE on Tasty Kitchen...... and it's delish!

This post is linked to Tidy Mom's I'm Lovin' It and:
Tip Junkie handmade projects

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. OMG soooo cute! I want to make one! :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... leave a comment... oh, and thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...