PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, December 6, 2013

Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Muffins...

 

I know how busy and chaotic it can get during the holiday season!

So I thought I'd whip up an easy muffin recipe, because we all know, that this time of year we have many errands to run and a lot of shopping to do!

These muffins are also great to make Christmas Eve. You can have breakfast ready to go, while opening presents.

Not to mention they have cranberries as a main ingredient, which makes them festive as all get-out. Also, I love making my own cranberry sauce, so it's an ingredient I will have on hand anyway. Double score, if I do say so myself!

I love to give baked goods to my neighbors this time of year and these are perfect on an assorted goodie platter.

So...... get to baking!


Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Muffins

  • 2 Cups Flour
  • 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
  • 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
  • 1/2 Cup (1 Stick) Salted Butter, Softened
  • 3 Whole Eggs, Room Temperature
  • 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
  • 1/2 Cup Milk
  • 1-1/4 Cups Fresh Cranberries, Rinsed and Dried
  • 1 Cup White Chocolate Morsels
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees (F).

Line muffin pans with 18 paper liners; set aside.

In a small bowl, combine the flour and powder; set aside.

Using a mixer, cream the sugar and butter in a medium or large mixing bowl. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing after each addition. Add in the vanilla. Next, alternately add in the flour mixture and the milk. Gently fold in the fresh cranberries and morsels.

Divide evenly between the muffin liners. Bake 20-22 minutes or until the muffins are done. Makes 18 muffins.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Two of my favorite flavors...I love a good muffin and can't wait to make these!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... leave a comment... oh, and thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...