PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Aloha, Hawaii...


 

I know... totally didn't post the past few weeks... and I said I would at least once a week, even with all the chaos of a move. I'm sorry about my absence from the blog.

I had a couple of great appetizer recipes I wanted to make for you, but after all the birthday excitement here, and now we need to prepare for the movers this next week, it's been really hard for me to do any cooking for recipe posts.

I did, however want to drop you a note that I will be away from So Domesticated... just for a little while. It will probably be about a month until we have all of our household goods back on the mainland, so I'll be without a computer, and we do not currently own a laptop... gasp!

I will be posting updates on my Facebook page, once we get to Oregon, since we will be staying with my in-laws for a bit.... and my husband has a fancy phone... so I'm sure I'll be able to update from that as well.

Thank you for popping in here and all your wonderful support! I'll see you all back on the mainland!


Aloha,

4 comments:

  1. Well, Oregon is pretty too, but the water is a lot colder:) Hope the move goes smoothly. Looking forward to hearing from you in your new home:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been in the throes of a move for about three months. It is insanity (for me anyway), so I wish you the very best.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... leave a comment... oh, and thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...