PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Year's Spritzer...



I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

I can't believe it has come and gone so quickly...... I feel this way at the end of every holiday season.

Alas, a New Year is approaching and it's always exciting. That's if you don't buy into the whole Mayan doomsday thing.

Which I don't..... although I did approach my husband about starting a food storage recently in case anything should occur. It's good to be prepared anyway, right?

Every year I make a resolution to eat better...... shed some weight. Does it ever happen?

Um, usually not. I mean, it starts off great, but goes downhill after about a month or so. This year's going to be different though (that's what I say every year).  But really.... I mean it this time....... I MEAN IT!!!

Once I get that whole "eating in moderation" thing down, I'll be golden.

The exercising isn't really an issue. Well, I have kinda sorta taken a break while the kids have been out of school and the hubs has been on leave. But I plan on jumping back on that bandwagon after the New Year.

Anyway, we usually stay in for New Year's Eve...... order take-out...... watch the ball drop from Times Square...... sipin' on some Gin and Juice. No, not really. I mean, we sip...... but usually on some Champagne or Sparkling Wine.

I love fruity drinks, so I added some White Cran-Peach juice to the Sparkling Wine. You can totally make this a virgin by using Ginger Ale in stead of wine.

I hope everyone has a great time, whatever you decide to do this New Year's Eve!

Happy 2012! 

New Year's Spritzer
  • 4 Fluid Oz.  Sparkling Wine Such As An Asti or Spumante, Chilled
  • 4 Fluid Oz. White Cran-Peach Juice, Chilled
Pour the Sparkling Wine and juice into a wine glass or champagne flute and serve. Makes 1 serving. 

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy... leave a comment... oh, and thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...