PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Sweet Treat...

 


I have yet another cute idea for Teacher Appreciation Week..... sweet treat bags.

I decided to use the same scrapbooking paper that I used for the Notepad and Pen Set that I posted the other day.

I'm telling you.... these are very easy to make and are perfect as favors for birthday parties as well.




Supplies:
  • 3-4 Decorative 12 x 12 scrapbooking papers, coordinating solids and prints
  • Themed embellishments and/or stickers
  • 3.75 x 6 in. Treat Bags, for lollipops and cookies
  • Small candies, such as M&M's, to fill the bags with
  • Double-sided tape
  • Stapler
Begin by choosing a 12 x 12 paper for the base of your design. Measure and cut the paper into 4 x 4 squares. One 12 x 12 paper will cut into nine 4 x 4 squares. Fold the 4 x 4 square in half. Decorate one side of the folded paper with coordinating papers and embellishments and/or stickers to your liking. Next, fill the treat bags with your candy about half full. Fold the top of the treat bag down, about an inch and secure with double-sided tape. Take your decorated folded paper and place it over the top of the folded treat bag, so that the top of the treat bag is sandwiched in between the decorated paper. Staple shut and voilà, a cute bribe...... I mean gift...... for your kids teacher!





Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!

I'm linking this post up to Tidy Mom's I'm Lovin' It.

4 comments:

  1. Those look so cute! I used to love giving my elementary school teachers gifts. It made me feel so cool, lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, these are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love that there is candy attached too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute idea!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... leave a comment... oh, and thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...