PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Berry Jello Pops...


 
Frozen treats are what summer is all about!

I especially love making Popsicles for my girls. It doesn't matter how old a person is, I am telling you...  they will still enjoy frozen treats.

I use to have plastic Popsicle molds, but they cracked after only a few uses. Now I use the 3 oz. paper cups. I've found them to be the perfect serving size. They also look adorable!

Making your own Popsicles allows you to get creative with the ingredients... and I'm all about creativity in the kitchen.

It's the perfect opportunity for you to get in the kitchen with the kids this summer and execute an easy recipe!

What do ya know!?!

I've got the best pops for you to try...


Berry Jello Pops

  • 1 Cup Frozen Mixed Berries
  • 6 oz. Berry Yogurt (Any Mixed Berry or Berry of Your Choice)
  • 1- 1oz. Box of Sugar Free Fat Free Instant Vanilla Jello Pudding
  • 2 Cups Fat Free Milk
  • 10- 3 oz. Paper Dixie Cups
  • 10 Wooden Popsicle Sticks
Blend the frozen berries, yogurt, jello pudding mix, and milk in a blender until smooth. Quickly divide the blended mixture between the Dixie cups. 

Place in the freezer for 20 minutes, then insert the wooden sticks in the center. Allow to chill 2-3 hours or until frozen. 

Tear off the Dixie cup when ready to serve.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Don't be shy... leave a comment... oh, and thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...