PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Ghost Pudding Cups...





I know you have probably seen treats similar to these all over the web, but dang gone it, I wanted to make some too!

I am so happy I did!

They were so very easy to make. It took no time at all to draw a ghostly face on the plastic cups and prepare the instant pudding. Then, all you do is pour and chill! Easy, easy, easy!

You could definitely have school age kids draw the faces... and prepare the pudding... they could pretty much make these all by themselves!

These pudding cups are perfect to make if you are in quick need of a class party treat...  or keep them on hand this October as a fun afternoon snack for when the kids come home from school!

Ghost Pudding Cups

  • Small, Clear, Plastic Cups
  • Sharpie Markers, Black and/or Various Colors
  • Instant Vanilla Pudding and Ingredients Listed on Box* 
Begin by drawing ghostly faces on the plastic cups with the marker(s). Make the vanilla pudding according to the package directions. Pour the pudding into the plastic cups and chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.

* The amount of pudding needed will vary on the size of the plastic cups and the amount of servings you would like to make. 

Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. SO fun; I want to make some too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! I think I love the fall for the treats and snacks alone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the fall just for the fun treats I can make!

      Delete
  3. Love these!! Perfect for a cute little Halloween party! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are soooo dang cute! Just love the idea.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... leave a comment... oh, and thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...