PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge...



I can't believe that we are into the month of December!

I always try to get my Christmas shopping done early, but that never seems to be the case... although I am done before Christmas Eve.

If only I could be done by December, so I can dedicate the entire month to Christmas baking. I love baking up goodies to hand out to family, friends, neighbors, teachers... you name it. 

I know you and you live in good proximity to me... you're getting baked goods!

This year, I'll also be baking yummies for my husbands co-workers. I'm dedicating this weekend to nothing but baking. I'll be on baking overload...

... wish me luck!

Do you bake till you drop around the holidays? Do tell.

P.S. Make these while your at it!

White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge
Slightly Adapted from Eagle Brand Chocolate Fudge
  • 3 Cups White Chocolate Morsels 
  • 1 (14 oz) Can, Sweetened Condensed Milk
  • Pinch of Salt
  • 1 Teaspoon, Mint or Peppermint Extract
  • 3 Large Peppermint Candy Canes, Crushed
Begin by lining an 8 inch square pan with wax or parchment paper, overlapping the paper on the sides for easier removal of the fudge once set.

Combine the morsels, milk, and salt in a medium sized heavy duty saucepan. Melt on low heat, stirring constantly. Once smooth, remove from the heat and stir in the extract. Pour the mixture into the lined 8 inch pan. Sprinkle the crushed peppermint candy canes over the top of the fudge and gently press in place. 

Chill in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours, or until set. Cut into squares, and store in parchment lined tins or Tupperware in the refrigerator. Set out a few minutes before serving, so the fudge softens a bit. Makes around 16 squares. More or less depending on how big the squares are cut.

Enjoy!

I'm linking this post up to I'm Lovin' It.

2 comments:

  1. I've been baking like crazy and then some! I don't quite know when I'm going to eat it all, lol. :) This fudge is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks creamy and so festive! Love the peppermint:)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... leave a comment... oh, and thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...