How's everyone's summer going?
I jump started my summer off by visiting my in-laws in Oregon and guess what?......
...... I'm back!
Yay, but I'm still trying to get into the groove of having both my girls home while working on recipes for the blog. So, for this post, I decided to share a recipe that is super easy. It's another tried and true recipe from my childhood. This strawberry pie screams summer time... um... hence the catchy recipe title.
Anyway, while I get use to my girlie's being home for summer break and begin planning fun summer time outings...... because we all know that kids need activity or else us moms are driven crazy, right?...... I want you to pick up the ingredients for this recipe and make this pie.
So, besides making this tasty dessert, what are some of your Summer plans? I'd love to know!
Summery Strawberry Pie
- 2 pounds Strawberries, Washed And Hulled
- 1 box Jell-O Instant Vanilla Pudding (3.4 Oz)
- 2 cups Cold Milk, More Or Less As Directed On Pudding Package
- 1 carton T. Marzetti Glaze For Strawberries (13.5 Oz)
- 1 Prepared Graham Cracker or Nilla Pie Crust (6 Oz)
- Whipped Cream, For Topping Each Serving
I'm linking this post up to Tidy Mom's I'm Lovin' It, Sweet Indulgences Sunday, Sweet Tooth Friday, and This Chick Cooks Linky Party.