PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

See's Candy Scotchmallow Rolls...



Every holiday season I get the See's Candy Catalog. I love browsing all the goodies... L to the O to the V to the E! Since we are a military family and often live so far from family, I like to order cute candy packages for them during the holidays or for birthdays.

See's has started publishing recipes in their catalogs and for a long while I have been wanting to try them out.

I finally made my way over to our local See's Candy store and $49.00 later, I had all the ingredients. I wanted to test out two of the recipes from the Easter Gifts 2011 Catalog, so it got kinda pricey.

Out of the two recipes this one was a real gem. A major score... absolutely, positively loved it. Can you tell?

I had some cute spring nonpareils that I bought last year that I thought would dress up the Scotchmallow Rolls nicely.

And boy was I right...

P.S. I love being right.

They not only looked pretty, but tasted wonderful. Take a look... go on...


 

Just look at that nice gooey center, that soft doughy roll. I can't take it...

I'm going to have to make some more.

Period.


See's Candy Scotchmallow Rolls
See's Candy Easter Gifts 2011 Catalog
  • 2 (8 OZ) Cans Refrigerated Crescent Rolls
  • 16 See's Scotchmallows- Cut in Half (two halves in each crescent roll)
  • 1/4 Cup Butter- Melted
  • Coarse Sugar to Sprinkle
Preheat oven to 375 degrees (F). Line muffin pans with paper baking cups.

Separate crescent rolls into 16 triangles. Place two half See's Scotchmallows towards the wide end of triangle. Roll triangles from wide to narrow point. Pinch side ends and bring ends toward center. Brush with butter and sprinkle with sugar. Place roll in lined muffin pan and bake 10-15 minutes until rolls are golden brown. Serve warm. Makes 16 rolls.

I used a rolling pin to roll the wide end of the crescent roll larger to better fit the two halves of the Scotchmallow candy.

* I am not paid to endorse any See's Candy product. I enjoy finding great recipes and sharing them.

Print

Enjoy!
Don't deprive yourself any longer, go make these rolls...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy... leave a comment... oh, and thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...