PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 Recipe Favorites...

 

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

We were quite busy, having my parents up from California and visiting relatives in Washington.

I haven't been able to post, like I've wanted, so I put together a list of 12 recipes from 2013 that I absolutely loved making for the blog.

2013 Recipe Favorites
(Listed from the top left and clockwise)

1.) Cake Box Donuts

2.) Champagne Cupcakes with Vanilla Bean Frosting

3.) Simple Garlic Cheesy Bread

4.) Chocolate Granola Squares

5.) 4th of July Cookie Sandwiches

6.) Artichoke and Sun Dried Tomato Pizza

7.) No Bake Tropical Cheesecake

8.) Ghost Pudding Cups

9.) White Bean Turkey Chili

10.) Lemon Vanilla Bean Mousse

11.) Valentine Cupcake Surprise

12.) Carrot Cookies with Vanilla Maple Drizzle


I know, I know... many of these recipes are sugary, sweet... not ideal if you have a New Year's resolution to slim down. That's why I chose #6 and #9...... wink,wink!

Anyway, here's to 2014......

...... I hope it's a fabulous one!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you did this list because somehow I missed the surprise cupcakes the first time around, and I love them! Such a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sue! I haven't posted as much as I wanted this past year... lack of natural light :) Planning on constructing my own lowel light and light box... hope to do a diy post on the blog.

      Delete

Don't be shy... leave a comment... oh, and thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...