PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Convenience Cupcakes...

 

I've been baking...... way too much...... and that's not really the best thing to do when you are trying to shed some pounds.

I think my neighbors love me, because I'm shoving desserts in their faces. I cannot have these cupcakes in my house. I WILL eat them...... all of them!

I love pineapple... and mandarin oranges... and whipped cream... and cake. Put them all together and I've got a big problem on my hands. A problem that pretty much goes from my hands to my mouth to my waistline...... fo' shizzle.

Sorry about that... I get a kick out of talking like Snoop Dogg every now and then.

Anyway, I like to make cupcakes, but you could make a cake with the recipe. I just like cupcakes...... correction...... I LOVE cupcakes. They're just so cute!

... fo' shizzle... sorry again.


Convenience Cupcakes
  • 1 box (18.25 Oz. Box) Yellow Cake Mix
  • 4 whole Eggs
  • ½ cups Milk
  • 1 can Mandarin Oranges With Juices (11 Oz. Can)
  • 1 carton Whipped Topping, Thawed (7 Or 9 Oz. Container)
  • 1 package Instant Vanilla Pudding (3 Oz. Package)
  • 1 can Crushed Pineapple With Juices (8 OZ. Can)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F).

Mix and beat the cake mix, eggs, milk, and mandarin oranges (with juice) for 4 minutes. Bake in cupcake liners or two 9-inch greased round pans for 20-25 minutes. Once done, let cool completely. Next, beat the remaining ingredients in a mixer for 1 minute and then frost cupcakes. You could also place this as a filling in between layers and on top of the cake. Makes 24 cupcakes or a two layer cake.


Enjoy!

Printable Recipe here on Tasty Kitchen
(Having problems with the Printer Friendly button)

This post is linked up to Tidy Mom's I'm Lovin' It and Sweet Tooth Friday.

4 comments:

  1. These cupcakes sound delicious! Please share your recipe with our readers by linking up at Muffin Monday. Thanks!http://www.talkingdollarsandcents.net/muffin-monday-peanut-butter-muffins

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the addition of pineapple and mandarin oranges. They sounds so fresh tasting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, I know what you mean about baking too much. Yikes!

    Thanks for linking up with Sweet Tooth Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... leave a comment... oh, and thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...